Pirates didn't play the theremin, but I do.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Boids

Hello everyone! I hereby present...the bird project. First up, the illustrated essay:









And here are all the cards:

Some are upside-down or sideways, but hey, that just means it's interactive, right? People like interactive things.

I hope to see all of you next semester! It was an honor and a pleasure working with you and I was sorry it had to be cut short that way. You'll be pleased to hear that the darkroom time I gained allowed me to pass my photography on class and with flying colors. And for those of you who caught wind of the fact that I was sick, I'm feeling much better, thanks. Have a great summer, and I'll see you in August.

PS - "Boids" can also refer to an artificial life simulation which imitates the behavior of flocking birds. Learn about boids.

No comments: